- neoVI 4G Architecture over 10x performance over previous devices
- Power Consumption (typical): 0.5A @ 12.0 VDC
- Power Supply: 4.5-36 Volt Power Operation
- Multi colored LEDs to indicate status/activity on all the networks
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- Firmware: Field upgradeable design (flash firmware)
- J2534 and RP1210 A/B compatible for CAN/ISO15765, Keyword, and ISO 9141
- Isolated USB 2.0. Operates up to 240 Mbps throughput
- Time synchronization – can sync its local 10ns resolution RTC with other Intrepid devices through CAN/ LIN/ BroadR networks
- Power management – supports sleep and wake up on CAN networks
- Dimensions: 5.35” x 3.46” x 1.46” (13.6 x 8.8 x 3.7cm)
- Weight: 11.1oz (314.7g)
Networks - General
- FPGA measured 64 bit timestamping with 10ns accuracy on all CAN/LIN/Ethernet networks.
- Simultaneous operations on all CAN/LIN/Ethernet networks.
- Transmit message double-buffering on all networks allows back to back message transmission.
2x 100BASE-T1(BroadR-Reach®) Channels
- 2 BroadR-Reach® PHYs (BCM89810)
- Automatic Master / Slave Configuration
- Link Up / Down Status monitoring
- Signal integrity monitoring
- Ethernet error reporting through specially designed MAC.
- 780ns Rx, 240ns Tx and 300ns internal latency (Total: 1,320ns)
- PTP – Precision Time Protocol support
- BroadR ports can be configured to be in Media converter/ Tap modes
- LEDs in the membrane to display the link, activity, mode and signal strength for the BroadR networks
- Implements Intrepid’s specially designed MAC layer. This allows future layer 2 changes as a firmware update to the device allowing same hardware to support growing industry changes.
2x CAN FD Channels
- 2 Dedicated ISO11898 Dual Wire CAN Physical Layer (MCP2561FD)
- Software switchable between ISO CAN FD and Non ISO CAN FD versions
- Up to 1 M-Bit Software Selectable Baud Rate for arbitration phase
- Up to 8 M-Bit Software Selectable Baud Rate for data phase
- Listen only mode support
- CAN FD implemented using the Bosch MCAN CAN Controller IP